Tuesday, April 29, 2008

baby and ducks

Well, to begin the post... Robert and I found out what we are having. A baby. Just kidding, we already knew that (though I would debate that it feels more like an alien). But we will be having a baby boy. In fact, that was the FIRST thing we saw with the ultrasound; our baby was balancing on his head with his butt in the air. The ultrasound was so fun! I enjoyed watching my baby kick me... For those of you with patience, I put the video up. It runs about 3 minutes... the best part is in the middle when he pushes off the side of me to flip over. I thought it would make it more real when I felt the baby kicking, but it honestly feels like an alien trying to break through me. The ultrasound was what made it more real.


When we got home from the doctor, we were baffled by two ducks next to our apartment. There is a lake next to the complex, but we live in the middle of the complex so ducks don't generally wander around near us. I grabbed some popcorn and fed the ducks for a while. I love ducks.

3 comments:

lisa said...

Leigh!? Rhymes with Pea!? I love that I found your blog! Congrats on the baby...tell Robert I say HI!

Mandi Abaroa said...

CONGRATS LEIGH! Finally someone who will be having a boy! I'm so excited for you both. YAY!

Julie said...

Congrats on the boy!! They are so much fun!! Now it's my turn to watch your boy grow up at church.