Sunday, September 19, 2010

AMAZING

On Saturday, Robert had a company party at Amazing Jake's. Personally, a one time experience there is enough for me (yup, I am a kill-joy). Huge crowds and utter chaos are just NOT my thing. Besides, the boys were only big enough for two rides (which would have been "fun" if not for the jolts and jostles). We DID enjoy ourselves (despite my apparent Debbie-downer attitude), but decided a repeat is not necessary in our near future.

*Wondering why I have been photo-blogging so much recently? I am avoid other things, like editing photos, building websites, and planning parties.

2 comments:

brittany sue said...

I'm SO not into Amazing Jakes, either! I can't handle big crowds, and teeny boppers drive me crazy!
Super cute pics though!

Laura said...

LOVE the pics Leigh. Looks you are spending your time well. :)