Sunday, February 17, 2008

tag...

Do not tag me. Please. I am not on Blog Spot to play "tag". If you leave comments on one of my posts, that is awesome! If you tag me, I will just delete it. If you want to "tag" or "poke" me, do so at my facebook account. Bloggers are for sharing life events and photos with family and friends, not for annoying people. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but it is just a little peeve of mine. I love you all and enjoy reading your posts.... except for Seth.... since I can no longer access yours. I feel loved :(

3 comments:

Stina said...

sorry leigh. you see my blog is what yours is PLUS your facebook, as i do not have one nor can i access it from my computer. but at least your post explains why you never post that often. :) i didn't know. and, does seth have your email?? he needs to have your blogger email to send you an invite to view their blog

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

sorry i tagged you!
don't be mad at me :(

Julie said...

I hear ya sista!!