Saturday, June 14, 2008

so...

So... our offer on a condo was accepted! YAY! Our new home is only two bedroom, but seeing as how we plan on only staying there until Robert finished his degree, that wont be a problem. Besides, 9 Root children grew up in a 900 sq. ft. home; we have 1,200 sq. ft. (not that I plan on having 9 children...) My favorite part: it comes with ALL appliances AND it is in top notch condition! The only painting I will have to do is in the nursery (babies need color)! I am so excited! We should be in our new home in less than a month. I recently took some more pregnancy photos for those of you who don't see me on a regular basis; I am really starting to fill out! Luckily, the only area that is getting larger is my belly. :)

5 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

thats probably my fav. picture!

ummm i should have taken one... out of all the times she has gotten into it, i haven't gotten a picture lol

congrats on the condo!

Danielle said...

Congrats Leigh-that's so exciting to have a new place! And you really make pregnancy beautiful.

Clark and Liesel said...

Leigh! You are beautiful! I really like the prego pics! And congrats on the condo! That is soooo nice that you will have your own place.

The Higham Family said...

You are too cute- I love your shirt! Yay for the condo- I'm glad you found a place!

Stina said...

i love the preggo pics! you look great! congrats on the condo!