Wednesday, December 2, 2009

'tis the season

I FREAKIN' LOVE DECEMBER! LOVE it. Why? First: my birthday. 14 days and counting. Second: Christmas decorations. I got antsy and actually had decorations up BEFORE December... Third: gifts. Shoot, I'll be honest. It is one of the BIG reasons why I like Christmas so much... Fourth: seasonal food. Peppermint ice cream and eggnog. Bliss.
My friend Gina's birthday is before mine (yes, I've mentioned her in the last few posts. She is the best). Her birthday is December 1st, to be precise. I (via Robert) star and gummy-coke attacked her car. It rocked her socks. Her new hubby had to work that night, but wanted her to have a good birthday despite his absence. He and I started planning. The end result? Well... let's say it involved Indiana Jones, Chipotle, and kidnapping.
Speaking of gifts, my birthday/Christmas gift from Robert arrived. I didn't wait to open it. I COULDN'T wait to open it. I love, love, LOVE it! It is the double stroller I've been begging for pretty much since I found out I was preggers with Lucas. We took it on a 2 mile test drive today. Perfect.

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

The outfit turned out great! And hey, if you like peppermint ice cream and eggnog, you have to try Dryer's eggnog ice cream! SO good!

ginalenore said...

My darling, despite how awful I look in that picture at the door, I think you rock too. :) The end.