Sunday, November 29, 2009

happenings

Rub a dub dub, fat baby in a "tub"...
Lucas strategically placed his foot there. Modest kid.
I helped decorate my parents' house for Thanksgiving. I love fall.
Pumpkins, gourds, and nuts; oh my!
The day AFTER Thanksgiving was a busy one for us. No, we weren't crazy enough to participate in Black Friday. We had Lucas' baby blessing (basically JUST family since it was held in a home and NOT in a church) AND Joel's 1st birthday celebration (a little late, due to Lucas' birth). That morning I baked and frosted 4 dozen cupcakes. Robert's two youngest sisters, Amy and Beth, helped me turn them into mini Cookie Monsters. It was freakin' cute (click on any photo to make it larger)!
Why wasn't he in a cute blessing outfit?! Cause he didn't have to be!
CUPCAKES!
The YUMMY food!
Cookie Monster Clothing!
Joel's first cupcake... what a MESS!
As if the kid didn't have enough toys...
THRABIES (three + babies = THRABIES)! Yes, they're triplets.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Leigh,
You never cease to amaze me! What a wonderful memory for Joel...especially when he looks at pictures in a few years. You are quite the talented woman Sis. Root!

Unknown said...

haha i like his little fat tummy in pic 1. what a cutie. :D

Unknown said...

you are freakin insane for making those cupcakes. wow, i am so having you make evie her birthday cupcakes. her's for her 1st birthday looked like crap cause i made them. haha! i think we might do the whole blessing thing at the house too, but we haven't decided yet, i'm sure its so much nicer than doing it at church.

Sara L said...

Good job on those cute cupcakes. Your boys are just adorable! Happy Thanksgiving.

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

Oh my word! I knew you were prego, but I dodn't realize the 2nd little guy was here all ready. Congrats! Your boys are too cute! You'll need to keep a girl whacking stick nearby when they get they get to be teenagers. Those C-monster cupcakes look amazing! You are my new inspiration for cute craftiness. I am definately visiting your blog more often!