Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boo

Just a quick post informing you that we, indeed, are still alive. I apologize for being M.I.A. for the past few weeks. We have been on-the-go with funerals, weddings, birthdays, and family gatherings. Now that the month of October is basically over, I will have more time for blogging (and for every thing else I have been neglecting to do... like cleaning my house and caring for my children). That is all. But I thought I would end on the note of HAPPY HALLOWEEN (with, of course, some pictures).
To answer your question, yes.

10 comments:

EmileeandJonny said...

Congrats momma!!! So excited for you guys- I can't believe you are already on number 3!!! yay!!

Clark and Liesel said...

Congrats!!! So exciting!! I love your costume. Cute way to announce. Hope you are feeling good. Can't wait to hear when you are due!

Dawn Davis said...

congratulations!! Love your costume. I was telling my dad I wanted to be prego just so I could wear this costume. ha ha!

azHarline said...

Congrats!! that is so exciting. How far along are you

Laura said...

Awww, I'm so happy for you! You guys are great parents and have such cute babies. Any chance of those twin girls this time??? :)

Reidhead Family said...

so excited for you!

Ashley Madsen said...

Congrats! That is so so exciting!!!

Unknown said...

hahaha your crazy!! :) congratulations you two!!! so exciting!

Brittany said...

Shut up! Congrats...can't believe it! Cute announcement.

Amanda and Brent said...

You are too cute Leigh! Seems like this one is right on schedule with your "plans" :) I'm excited to hear more about the due date and such!