Monday, November 1, 2010

eternity

I AM pregnant. Due May 28th (my baby SIL Beth's birthday). We find out the gender around Christmas. Moving on...

Friday, October 29th was Robert's second-to-youngest sister's wedding day. Amy is now a Hale (Hale yes!-I had to do it. I apologize). Stephen and Amy had me participate in a lot of behind-the-scenes work: engagement photos, centerpiece ideas, hair, nails, cake "decorating", reception photography, etc. I was EXTREMELY honored to help (weddings are my thang). Their wedding day was fantastic.
Here are a few things that made the day perfect:
Congrats STEAMY!

5 comments:

The Dark Family said...

wow it turned out sooooo pretty! Who made her cake? It's gorgeous! I think it's funny her lil' sis caught the bouquet. haha crazy

shirley elizabeth said...

Holy cow look at that cake! Did you do that?

ginalenore said...

You look so super cute in that dress! I tried that same dress on I'm pretty sure (downeast?) and it didn't look half that cute on me! Good job! :)

amy root said...

Leigh my dear, you are simply amazing. You pretty much single-handedly produced the wedding (minus flowers, dress, and actual marriage ceremony!) THANK YOU!!!!

PS. Our family is huge. And to think that's only our immediate family...crazy!

Unknown said...

Am I the only one that read the first sentence? Congrats are in order! Are you not the most cutest and imaginative person in the world?! Good crap woman! You can do anything!