Monday, December 20, 2010

something

I finally have SOMETHING worth blogging about. A couple things, actually. First and foremost, Robert GRADUATED! He received his Bachelor of Science in Accountancy from Arizona State University. I talked him into walking at convocation, which was held on Dec. 16th (my birthday). Second, my birthday. I turned 25; it feels no different than 24. But it IS weird to think I am a quarter-of-a-century old. Robert and I went out for dinner and a movie. Childless bliss (I love my children. I also love breaks). Third, friend play-date. A friend, Nadene, is visiting AZ for Christmas. A group of friends took advantage of her trip home and held a play-date for us and our little ones. 5 friends. 8.5 babies (though one was a friend's nephew). It was... tiring. entertaining. FUN. Now... to survive the remainder of this week...
Please disregard my painful smile in the birthday picture...

4 comments:

Laura said...

Totally not painful! Cute! Congrats to all of you for surviving school! Does this mean you'll have a husband now? ;)

Reidhead Family said...

So cute leigh! Hope you had a great b-day. And tell Robert congrats!!!!

The Higham Family said...

I hope you all don't mind getting together again when I visit around New Years :)

ginalenore said...

Your hair is getting so long!! It's been too long since I looked at your blog....