Friday, December 10, 2010

oops

Sometimes I forget I have a blog. Sometimes I just don't want to make the effort. Sometimes I feel guilty for not posting; I know how disappointed I get when I visit blogs that are not updated. I would share our latest and greatest with you, but I have not touched my camera since Thanksgiving. Seriously. Not once. Concentrating on Christmas decorating, Christmas treat making, Christmas presents (minus one person, DONE!), etc. I am also working on something special (which I will share with you VERY soon). In the meantime, skip over us for today. Check back in a few days... we will resume our photo-filled fury SOON (we have a lot of fun stuff coming up).

Oh, and if any of you are curious as to my creative use of words while blogging, I use an online thesaurus more often than not. There. Spilled my literary secret.
Dang. Now I am craving this...

2 comments:

ginalenore said...

Wow, that does look pretty amazing!

Danielle said...

You might have helped us to all have a craving for that festive treat Leigh! ;)

I wanted to thank you and Robert for your beautiful Christmas card. I love that you have shared part of your Christmas celebrations with me and Brian. (I can't get over your two little cuties...plus the one I can't see yet.) Love, Danielle