Wednesday, March 2, 2011

sin city

I spent 4 days last week in Vegas. Sunday through Wednesday. IT. WAS. INCREDIBLE. I was at a professional photographers' conference (WPPI) with my friend Angie. Photography; morning, noon, & night. Classes. Trade show. Application. We averaged about 5 hours of sleep each night; all other time was spent on photography. I learned so much that there are times when I STILL think my brain might explode from the overload. While the day was great because it was full of so much information & learning, the nights were better because we experimented with our cameras on the Strip. Like... for hours (hence not much sleep). We saw a lot of... interesting... things. And by interesting, I mean down right freakish.
Cotton Candy was my favorite...

3 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

Wow! You took some amazing shots! I especially love what you did with the strip traffic shot-I would LOVE to learn how to use my fancy camera.:) I think we may have the same one- you should show us what you have learned!!:)

Amelia Smith said...

You are SO good! I love your work :)

Tawni said...

LOL, wow, those cotton cancy pics were great! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all those pictures you got!
I would love to learn how to take pictures like that, but after that one class I took I felt like I was on overload and don't know what to do with that info. Looks like you do!