Wednesday, April 25, 2012

wednesday what


First and foremost, I hate the new look of blogger. Seriously makes it difficult to do simple tasks.
Whatever. Moving on.
The last few weeks have been insane. In a good way.
I told myself that I HAD to make it until Saturday. Not that I thought I wouldn't.
Now that my shower and maternity photo session are over, baby girl can come any time.
Unless she wants to wait 4 or 5 more weeks. That would be perfectly fine, too.
I have a lot of tasks I can work on.
Like painting nursery furniture
and sewing a few things
and making headbands and hair bows
and, well, you get the idea.

Let's back track a little. This past Saturday, I had my pictures taken by the amazingly talented Jen of Green Apple Images.
So so so glad I did this. If you are on Facebook, you have probably seen her preview for me.
I AM IN LOVE. And it is only the first of many more beautiful photos.
So excited to see the rest. But I know the editing process and am patient.
Being with Jen was super easy and incredibly fun. She comes from an amazing family.

The weekend before my maternity shoot was my baby shower.
It was small, but lovely. Just the perfect amount of everything. Friends. Treats. Gifts.
I decided that since this is my 4th & last, I would do something more intimate than my first shower.
With Joel, I invited practically everyone I knew. Over 100 guests. It was slightly overwhelming.
This time, my guest list was super short. And though I feel bad for not including more friends, I am happy with my choice.
If you did not recieve an invite, please do not be sad. I do love you. Unless you are a creepy stalker.

So that's that. No locking myself in my car this week.
Though Lucas DOES bang on the windows yelling, "Let me out!" whenever we arrive somewhere. Great...

Everything was SO PINK!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Everything was so yummy too!! Thanks for the milk bottle, I use it for homemade ranch now. It's awesome.

ginalenore said...

I'm sad I couldn't come to your shower!! But, I guess I wouldn't have really known anyone but you, and you would have been busy. We'll just have to hang out again instead. :)