Sunday, July 20, 2008

some news

This blog may not be as detailed as one would hope; my parents have HORRIBLE internet. I hate cox. Anyway! We are now completely moved into our new home. Last Saturday, with the help of Robert's family, we were able to get everything moved from the apartment to our new condo. No real problems or anything! While everyone was moving furniture and boxes, my parents and I painted in the nursery. It looks great! Robert had Tuesday off from work, so we worked hard that day! We cleaned the apartment; unpacked and organized our home; and he put together the baby furniture for the nursery. I have spent the rest of the week getting things completely unpacked and put away. I have even found the time to decorate the place! Slowly but surely, it is starting to feel like home. Saturday evening, we took our fathers to the D-backs game (our Father's Day present). CRAZY! We were surrounded by Dodgers fans. At one point, a fight broke out a few rows back. It was intense. The game was intense as well; the 9th inning was spent at the edge of our seats! This past week has been busy busy busy. Hopefully we will have internet soon, so I wont have to rely on my parents internet...


1 comment:

brett and carly said...

How fun! The baby's room is darling :)