Wednesday, July 30, 2008

back in business!

We finally got internet! Yay! I have felt unconnected for the last two and a half weeks! It has been difficult not having internet, but we have managed. When we first moved in, Robert hooked our tvs up the the provided cable jacks, just for the heck of it, and BAM! We had cable! That was a luxury that I haven't had since I lived with my parents. We figure that the previous owner had paid for this month and then moved mid-month. Well, when we got home from running errands on Tuesday (the day our internet was hooked up), we flipped on the telly and NOTHING. So, now that we have internet, our "free" cable is gone. One luxury for another. Oh well... Discovery.com has some of the shows I grew fond of...
Many people have been asking if we have everything all moved in at the new house and put away... Honestly people, it is ME we are talking about. We were completely moved in WITH decor up within less than a week! We have even added onto our previous allotment of "stuff": baby furniture, end pieces for the entertainment center, and a piano! I am not one who can live out of boxes... nor can I feel at home in a place that is not decorated to my liking. The only problem is my entire house is complete, so I have nothing to do between now and when school starts at the end of August...

3 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

i love the new decorating (piano, oictures in the hall!)

Mandi Abaroa said...

Leigh!

It looks great! I'm so glad you finally posted a picture. I have been anticipating seeing your house all done up. Congrats on the move in.

Mandi

Danielle said...

Leigh-your home is beautiful! Way to be gung-ho about being organized and having a house that is all set in order!