Friday, August 8, 2008

been a while

You would think that since we have internet again, I would post more often... While I can't say that I've been busy, I've been busy. The funny thing is, I have no clue what I have been busy with lately! Life. One of the things that I have been up to is making decorations for the baby's room. I did two paintings and a wood letter craft. Since I am a perfectionist, both have been time consuming (does that sound about right, Amy?!) Robert doesn't understand why I have to be such a perfectionist... I also spruced up Robert's bear, "Beary". He doesn't like the changes I've made to the bear, though...


Oh, and this is my new FAVORITE blog... Mormon girls, you HAVE to check this faux blog out :)
Seriously, So Blessed

2 comments:

brett and carly said...

What a fun, cute room! I love it all!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

cute!
I love the paintings over the bed!