Sunday, September 28, 2008

while I wait

Dont' worry, still no baby. This past weekend was especially long for me; not much homework and a whole lot of waiting. To keep myself busy (and partially distracted), I decided to make another craft for Baby's room. I had some left over material from the diaper stacker my grandma made, so I made some more wall art for the nursery. My inspiration, if you will, came from a toy I received from my sis-in-law (a freakin' cute little vibrating elephant) and another toy that I had purchased. Unfortunately, the project only kept me busy for several hours. I am happy with how it turned out, though!
Nothing else of major note has happened within the last few days. A week and a half ago I had the opportunity to visit with a good friend whom I haven't seen in nearly a year. Manda Panda. Manda and I were two of five girls in our "group" back in high school. She moved to New Mexico three years ago with her hubby and I have only seen her three times since. She just had her second baby, a little girl named Fallon. It was great seeing Manda and little Fallon. I LOVE her bright red hair!
From Random

From Random

1 comment:

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Cute crafts! Is Manda Panda Amanda-previously Cluff? I miss that girl! I hope that you are having your baby, because it's Tuesday morning! :) Soon we'll all get to see pics I hope! I hope all goes well with the delivery and can't wait to hear about everything. (I have to experience all the baby-stuff via my friends since it'll be years since I can have any of my own!) Love you!