Sunday, November 16, 2008

all about us

Robert so graciously decided that I needed a break from Baby on Friday. Joel had been screaming all day and I was frazzled. We dropped him off at Robert's parents' house and went on a date! It was so nice to be alone with Robert again; I've missed "us" time. We went to As You Wish, the most awesome place on earth, if you ask me. As You Wish is a paint-your-own pottery shop; Robert decorated a snowman and I decorated a plate. We got to talk and laugh like we did when we were first dating. I enjoy being silly with my hubby. Our crafts turned out well (though we don't get them back until tomorrow). I don't think it will be hard on me to leave Baby with someone once a week for a few hours for Date Night; I need Robert time!



4 comments:

Amanda and Brent said...

Looks like you two had a good time! I've heard some good things about that place! By the way, you have the cutest handwriting ever!

Mayralicious said...

Hey there Guys!
your son is SOOO handsome!!
SO tell me, how do you keep the spark alive even after the babies start coming?
You're so lucky to have such a loving Husband, Leigh!!

Clark and Liesel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clark and Liesel said...

LOVE the plate Leigh! It looks like something you would buy somewhere for a pretty penny- I am very impressed! And yea for date nights.