Friday, November 21, 2008

a little late

I am a little late in posting this... Joel reached six weeks two days ago. That's what happens when you have school and a baby; you are late for most things. Honestly, I really have no recollection of what has happened this past week. I know I made an apple pie on Saturday evening (didn't finish until like 11pm). Amazingly enough, the apple pie turned out pretty well for it being my first try AND for it not having wheat flour. We have started taking videos of Baby since he does more than cry, eat, sleep, and poop. The short video we have posted below is of him crying; hilarious. I really want to capture some of his pathetically sad(in the cutest way) faces. He's a keeper... even if he is demanding (I think he gets that from Robert...).

Yum!

This is how you can be fat AND skinny at the same time...

2 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

I can't belive he is 6 weeks already. Wow. Time is flying! His chubbiness is so adorable!

Sara L said...

He has amazing skin. It goes by so fast...you will turn around and he will be one! Have a great Thanksgiving! By the way, I don't know if you remember me, I am Cristi Dixon's sister and we were in the Dobson ward together. I peek in on your blog from time to time. Hope you don't mind. :)