Saturday, January 10, 2009

day of babies

Today has been a great day! I have been able to visit a lot of close friends/"family". To start off the day, Robert played racquetball with his brother, Jess. When he got home, Baby was in such a happy mood. He was smiling and talking for us like crazy. Jokingly, Robert put his ASU hat on Joel. Freakin' cute! I couldn't resist a picture.
Upon finishing a gift, I went to my "sister" Bobbi's baby shower. Even though it is her fourth, a girl in her ward insisted on a shower since it has been six years since she had her last girl. I got a great shot with Bobbi from my shower, so I had to get another shot with her at her shower. Her little one, Cyrena, should be here in about a week and a half.
After the baby shower, I headed to my parents' house to drop Joel off while I visited with friends across-the-street. My friends Kit and Kristi had their baby girl three nights ago. Annelise was born on Jan. 7th at 10:33pm. She weighed 6lbs 2oz! TINY! I can't get over how small she is! For you girls reading this, look at your palm. Your palm is BIGGER than her entire head (I swear it). SO SMALL. But then again, I birthed a hippo, so anything would look ridiculously small compared to him. But Annelise is perfect, healthy, and beautiful. She looks like Kit, for those of you who know them. I am so happy for them.
Today has been a great day.

Future Sun Devil
Bobbi (Cyrena in belly), Leigh, & Joel
Kristi with her new baby
Me holding TINY baby Annelise!

1 comment:

Dawn Davis said...

my goodness, i can't believe kit's a daddy!! CRAZY!! tell him I said congratulations.