Sunday, January 4, 2009

family photos

So! As I promised, here are some of my favorite family photos (egPhotography). I am VERY happy with how they turned out! I also took a couple pictures of Christmas crafts (upon putting them away). I am contemplating starting a "business" for custom crafts... We'll see how is goes.
By the way, I have only posted a handful of pictures; there are many more in the album (linked above).

Yay for Christmas crafts!

Two of our three trees (yes, Baby had his own tree)

Now for the AMAZING family photos:

7 comments:

Dawn Davis said...

cute cute cute!!! He is getting so big, don't ya wish they'd slow down a bit!!

Afton LeSueur said...

I love the one of you and robert in front of the blue wall!

Afton LeSueur said...

and the one right below that. And the one of Joel in front of the blue wall.

Tawni said...

Your pictures turned out so cute!
I LOVE the header one.

Jonny and Brittany said...

Really cute pictures!!! We need to get together sometime! I would love to meet that cute baby of yours!

Bobs said...

Cute pics! who took them?

Cajsa said...

Those are awesome! Such a cute family!