Thursday, February 5, 2009

bags and cats

Well, the cat is out of the bag... and I am mostly to blame. You guessed it, we're expecting number two! Yes, this was planned. No, we didn't think I would get pregnant again the instant we started trying. Yes, we are crazy. No, we aren't upset. I am almost 6 weeks, so it is still a little early to tell the WORLD (I had a miscarriage about this early on the first time I got preggers). But it already got out enough that I felt that I should be the one to let friends know. Besides, I am getting too excited to hold it in! My due date is the same day that Joel was due: October 5th. If we are lucky, our babies will be a year apart. It shall be fun (tiring, but fun)!

17 comments:

EmileeandJonny said...

Wow! That's exciting! Good luck!!!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

congrats. are you estimating or you've had an ultrasound saying your that far?

Jonny and Brittany said...

Congratulations!!!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

when do you go to the doctor?

azHarline said...

Congrats!!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

neat. and then hopefully you'll get your ultrasound then too

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Wow! Congrats! That's so exciting! :)

Clark and Liesel said...

Leigh that is so awesome! You are such a great mom!

Sara L said...

Wow, congratulations you brave, brave woman. All my best to you guys. By the way, your little guy is so cute and getting so big!

brett and carly said...

Wow - you really are brave! Good luck! :)

Afton LeSueur said...

I can't believe you didn't tell me last night and made me wait to read your blog! That is so exciting! GO Babies!!

Afton LeSueur said...

I can't believe you didn't tell me last night and made me wait to read your blog! That is so exciting! GO Babies!!

The Higham Family said...

Wow! That is kinda crazy- I hope you make it! lol Just kidding, congrats, and have fun!

Sarahleigh said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys! Can you send us your address? I am trying to put together baby shower lists. Do you know Lisa's address too? Hope you guys can make it!

Bobs said...

I've tagged you girl! check out my blog for more info.

Danielle said...

Hokey smokes Leigh! How exciting! I knew I needed to look at your blog. Leigh, I'm just so happy for you and Robert...and Joel. I'm sure he'll be a great big brother. You can do it though-you've already been amazing so far. YEAH!

Ashley Madsen said...

Ok... I totally skipped this post somehow before. Then I saw the counter on the side! Congrats to you guys!