Monday, March 9, 2009

ugh

I know how incredibly concerned everyone is about my computer (well, my pictures, anyway). I regret to inform you that there is a 99% chance that they are gone for good. It looks like the hard drive is what crashed, so... bye bye pictures. Fortunately, I have saved about 1,000 from online. Unfortunately, that means I am losing 11,000. Ugh.
Joel is becoming more fun each day! He flirts with the ladies like it's no body's business! He's an avid thumb sucker and loves to touch EVERYTHING. He started rolling over... and then stopped. He enjoys "talking" and "walking". He is also teething, which isn't so lovely.
I am doing great; I hardly even know I'm pregnant. I haven't really been nauseous or anything. I think it is because I am so distracted by Joel that I don't have time to think about myself. The only reason I "feel" pregnant is my cravings. Nothing too strong yet, but I try to get spicy or sour foods as often as I can.
Robert is diong well. He is still working full time and going to school full time. No rest for him. He may get a new position soon; we'll have to see how it goes.

Me and Joel at Desert Botanical Gardens
(they have an awesome glass exhibit!)

2 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

i saw the bridals you did... was that your same dress? they turned out good :)

Karisa Tomkinson said...

It's so good to hear that everything is going well with your pregnancy! Your little man is so stinkin' cute too! How fun to be a mom!!