Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello everyone. This is actually Robert writing. I always have a hard time trying to decide what to do for holidays, especially with cards. Having grown up in a family that enjoys humor, I have always gone with the humorous cards. Since having been married to Leigh, I have seen the time and effort that she puts into making cards. Since I am not creative, I decided that I will write her a card through the blog.



For those of you that do not know, Leigh is one of the most amazing mothers that I know. She does so much to take care of our baby. It is even harder with me being in school, but she manages quite well. For those of you that have not seen how she is with our baby, it is amazing.



Leigh is such a loving person. I have never been one to show emotions very well, but she has been able to help me by showing me openly that love that she has for me. I am grateful for this because our children will hopefully be able to see this and know that their parents truly love each other.



Leigh is also a very intelligent person. She worked hard to make it through college (the last half of a semester with a baby!) and managed to graduate with the highest honors available. She always tries to strive for perfection. While it might be a difficult task at times, she does not want anything less.



I could go on longer, but it is late. Leigh, I love you so much! Happy Mother's Day, Babes!

2 comments:

The Railsback's said...

So cute! I love the picture at the end too!

Amanda and Brent said...

That was so sweet!