Monday, May 4, 2009

what's it going to be?

Well, the day has arrived. At 3pm this afternoon, Robert and I found out what Baby #2 will be. Baby #2 has nearly an identical profile as Joel had; my children will look alike (which I am happy about, because Joel is freakin' cute)! Baby #2 has 10 fingers (the toes were hidden), a healthy heart, brain, and stomach. Baby #2 moves around just as much as Joel did; punches were thrown in retaliation to the tummy transductor. Want to know what Baby #2 is?

click HERE
(The color of the onesie on the teddy represents Baby #2)

6 comments:

Tawni said...

Congrats to you guys! I loved having 2 boys together, they will always have eachother! Now all i've gotta do is get poor Saige a sister. Not any time soon will I do that though!

James and Jackie Stone said...

Congrats! Two boys will be so much fun. We seriously all need to get together soon!

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Yay for boys! Congrats to you both! That will be so fun and keep you buys! ;)

Danielle said...

How fun for Joel to have a younger brother! I'm so excited for you and Robert!

Debbie Allen said...

They will be the best of friends. Almost like twins.

Clark and Liesel said...

How exciting!!! I bet they will be the best of friends.