Tuesday, May 26, 2009

shower

So the last two weeks have been consumed with baby shower preparations (actually, my mind has been focused on nothing else for the past six months). The day has come and gone. My hard work has definitely paid off; everyone who attended thought the shower was a hit. My bestest best best friend, Jodi, flew in from Texas on Thursday evening. Friday was spent baking the last of the goodies. Saturday was the BIG day. Presents were opened, games were played, food was eaten. Merriment at its finest! Jodi is back home in Texas, and I feel that I am now without purpose (with the exception of raising my child). It is strange to think that the next time I will see her, she will have a brand new baby boy. Good luck in August, my best friend!
The hand-made invitation and the scrumptious food
Yes, all these adorably delicious goodies are edible!
The sweet treats! (I over-do it sometimes but she is worth it!)
I made Jodi cute burp cloths with a
nursing cover and baby sling to match!
Leigh - 20.5 weeks Jodi - 26.5 weeks

No comments: