Wednesday, September 2, 2009

fall

I don't care who you are or what you say. For me, September equals fall. You don't think bright colors when you think of September, do you? No. You think of yellows, oranges, reds, and browns (yes, you do. Don't argue with me). So I packed up this:
My pathetically few summer items
And I brought out all of this:
Unfortunately, the paper pumpkins did not survive. They were sadly laid to rest.
I love fall. I love that it starts cooling off. I love that holidays pile up upon one another. I love the foods; the smells. I LOVE fall!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Diddo Leigh-it's my absolute favorite time of year! (If I had my choice, I'd get married in the fall because I just love the colors so much!...not to mention the weather in good ol' Mesa.)

The Awesome Allens said...

Ok Leigh! I am dying to see your Africa craft!! :)