Tuesday, June 15, 2010

outback

This post is nearly two weeks late, but OH WELL! On June 2nd, Robert and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary (and by celebrated, I mean did absolutely nothing special). My parents gave us gift cards to Outback, Sprouts, and Old Navy. Two nights later, I decided that I didn't feel like cooking dinner so we had a spur-of-the-moment date (with the boys). Outback was delicious, as always. Joel is such an entertainer when we go out, whether it be his funny faces or unexpected actions...
My mom taught him to dip french fries in catsup. And note pinkie finger in bottom right photo...
You would think Lucas would stop eating lemon given the top left photo... but he clean the rind...

I can act like a kid, too, right?!

1 comment:

ginalenore said...

Ha ha! Love Lucas' face in the lemon picture. Classic!