Thursday, June 24, 2010

over due

I know. I am neglecting my blog. And the longer I wait to post, the more photos I accumulate. Things have just been CRAZY lately (another post all in itself). Let's jump back in time, shall we? Two weeks ago, I made yet ANOTHER zoo trip. This time, we brought along my friend Kristi and her little doll, Brightlie. Most of our time was split between the petting zoo and the splash pad. SO fun, but soooooooo hot.
Yes. I am aware that Kristi and I are wearing short shorts. We spent most of our time in the water. Stop judging me.
Ps. Joel tried head-butting the goats, all of his own accord.

2 comments:

Reidhead Family said...

Haha- short shorts, but we were lookin Sexy! :) Thanks again Leigh- Brightlie & I had a blast!

Dawn Davis said...

"stop judging me" you're funny. You prefaced with spending time in the splash pad...and it's like 110 there, no judging here! The Alaska Zoo is HORRIBLE. I miss the one in Phoenix, so I will live vicariously through all your zoo posts!!