Friday, June 4, 2010

ASC

So. Years ago. Before I was a mom. Before I was a college grad. Before I was a wife. Way back. When I was a little girl... Okay, so maybe four years ago (and a little further back) I worked at an AWESOME place. ASC. What does that stand for? Arizona Science Center. Three years. Loved it. Hated it. Worked some. Played some. Camilla, a friend/coworker that I made the very first day at the ASC, had her last day today. She will be moving to Utah. I decided to take the boys to visit her one last time before she heads out. Despite having WORKED there for a while (and resenting it at times), I still found it to be awesome. Joel enjoyed it too; he could push any button he wanted. The best part, I did it all for $1 (yeah, I still have connections. and they saved me nearly $30).
And now, some old school photos...
That's me and Camilla. We were instant chums. Those goofy pics... well, I was goofy. I got to play with cool stuff like fire, liquid nitrogen, and electricity (my guy friends thought I was pretty much awesome). And finally, that is Matt. My ASC crush. Who married my best friend (and I couldn't be happier for them). Weirdest part? I miss putting on my blue shirt and khakis; doing demos; and dancing in the lobby.
I will miss you, Camiffilla!

1 comment:

EmileeandJonny said...

Fun, we actually went there tonight- when it was free! my post will come...