Monday, October 10, 2011

older

So. As of Saturday, we now have a 3 year old, a 2 year old, and a 4 month old. It is insane, but I would not have it any other way. I love these three boys and the entertainment they bring to my life.

JOEL - 3 years
Just over 30 lbs. Over 3 ft tall. Wicked intelligent. Incredible memory. Seriously. Creepy memory. REALLY creepy. Expressive. Opinionated. Obedient (as obedient as a 3 year old gets, that is). Our smarty pants.

LUCAS - 2 years
Just under 30 lbs. Only 2.5 ft tall. Wicked silly. No fear. Seriously. NO fear. Nada. Entertaining. Energetic. Absolutely crazy. Our spit-fire.

DANIEL - 4 months
About 17 lbs. Who knows how tall. Wicked smiley. Blob with a head. Doesn't roll. Doesn't laugh (much). Just a smiley baby. Loves to cuddle. Smiles when you sing. Our happy face.


These kids are my world. We definitely have our days. You know. THOSE days. But those days are worth it. Couldn't ask for a cuter little family.

4 comments:

The Dark Family said...

SUPER CUTE! I CANNOT believe how big your boys are! Especially the two that I know. I really need to meet Daniel! I hope you are doing well!

Brittany said...

Definitely an adorable family and some more inredible pictures.

Clark and Liesel said...

Your boys are so cute! Loved the pics from their party. You really do think of everything for parties and it looks so well put together.

Stephen and Amy said...

Ok Daniel is totally blobby (in a super adorable way). He was just a little tiny baby burrito not too long ago! I MISS YOU GUY SO MUCH. Augh...