Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Outpouring of love. Seriously. Thank you for the wonderful comments that you sent (which I am choosing to keep private). I was tempted to delete my post because it comes off as being rather negative. Even though that was not my intent, I will not delete it. We all have times when we need to express ourselves. But I want each of you to know that my previous post was in NO WAY written in frustration, anger, depression, or any other negative feeling. I am actually very content with my life. There have been several occurrences lately that make me realize how wonderful life truly is. I really am in a good place. Just exhausted. Which comes along with parenting, so no complaints about that. I wrote that because, even when I am at my happiest, I still need reassurance. I always have. Before becoming a wife. And well before having children. So if you read that and became concerned for me; don't. I am doing great. I PROMISE.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh leigh. i love you. it's science. the end. <3