Saturday, February 18, 2012

100 days

No. I am not going on another trip. We do have one in the works, but that is closer to 1,500 days away (Brasil). No way I am even going to start counting down for that yet. That is just excruciating. Nope. 100 days until my due date. Hoping for 105 days (yes, HOPING). More like 90 if she doesn't flip. Which is something she has not done once in the last ten weeks. Either way, we are down to the double digits tomorrow. And I am seriously enjoy every minute of it. Makes me wish I had had a better attitude about the boys' pregnancies.
Probably going to put the chalk board in her room. And draw her pictures regularly. Because I love chalk.
Ps. Isn't that teal color fantastic?! So in love.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you know you are one of the cutest pregnant people i know, and i can't even see your face and i know you are just glowing. :)

Amy said...

The whole thing is fantastic!! Chalkboard, belly, red shirt, teal wall. All of it, gorgeous.

100 days. Wow! Can't wait to meet her.