Wednesday, February 29, 2012

sick

We have been sick. For the last two weeks. And it has been miserable. Here is a breakdown of what we have been dealing with:
14 days
5 persons
1 ER visit
2 urgent care visits
2 doctor visits
6 prescriptions
3 cases of conjunctivitis (pinkeye)
3 or 4 cases of respiratory virus (likely RSV)
Dozens of breathing treatments
$350+ in medical expenses
No sleep
Yeah. It feels like we are living in an incubator. petri dish. infectious bubble. Luckily, we are on the upside (and I haven't been sick - other than possibly a very small case of the respiratory virus)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Darling, I'm so sorry.
I hope this passes quickly. I'm going to echo my mom and suggest "On Guard" essential oil blend. I think it's a little expensive and you can't use it directly on yourself, but you can diffuse it into the air and it's supposed to cleanse the yuckies.