Wednesday, June 6, 2012

wednesday what

Totally forgot it was Wednesday. Oops.
It has been... a day. Not bad. Not good. Let's go with long.
Doc appointment in the am for Natalie. 7lbs 12oz. She's growing.
Ruined the cute carseat canopy on the infant carrier. Brushed up against a tire.
Cried. May have gotten post-pregnancy hormonal hysterical.
Googled a solution after my meltdown. Saved the carseat canopy.
Learned that a tip I found on pinterest really works, so win/win.
Oldest child sort of threw up. Not enough to make me think he is super sick.
But enough to make me stress about the remainder of my day.
Realized too late that I forgot to change my shipping address with my print lab.
No package. Delivery confirmation. No refund. More tears.
Reordered. Got a call much later from FedEx. They caught the mess up.
My package will be delivered tomorrow. Just need to cancel the reorder.
Went with my mom (& 3 youngest) to visit a return missionary couple. Great time visiting.
Two youngest boys ate way too much cake at the homecoming.
Came home and put the boys to bed on my own. Long process.
Hubby is playing with brothers/dad at ball game. Fun for him. Lonely for me.
JUST realized the thermostat screen is blank. Which means the AC is most likely dead.
Dreading what a dead AC will mean tomorrow.
But now I get to just sit and relax. Cuddle my baby girl. Eat ice cream.
Unwind...

2 comments:

Amy said...

glad the fed-ex thing got worked out.

and that you had ice cream.

Amanda Kristeen said...

Post pregnancy hormones are brutal - hoorah for icecream! :)