Saturday, July 28, 2012

confessions of an almost broken woman

Change of plans. I need five weeks. Five weeks where I don't blog or think of time constraints (that don't even really exist). I am struggling with who I am and what I am suppose to be. Sorry to disappoint, but I feel I need to focus on myself right now. I am trying too hard to please everyone around me (and failing miserably, as I am learning). So give me a few weeks (two of which will be spent watching the Olympics, no doubt) and I will return to my blog. The new one. That I feel horrible about postponing. But my kids need me. And my husband needs me. Which means I need to find me. Thanks, friends.
And just so you know, I am not depressed. Because I have been there and know that feeling. I just feel stretched in too many directions. Like I am being drawn and quartered. While under water.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Like butter scraped over too much bread. You need a holiday. A very long holiday.

Only I hope you'll return. :)
Love you, girl.

The Higham Family said...

Your family is way more important than any blog! You're doing the right thing. Good luck!