Friday, April 24, 2009

haves

Robert has a new position; he is the manager of a branch in the credit union.
Joel has a new tooth; he now has two bottom teeth.
I have my computer back; I have gotten so use to Robert's laptop in these last two months that I am no longer comfortable using mine.

The only other blog-worthy event that has recently occurred is that I had the "opportunity" to use the Heimlich maneuver on my child. Not a fun experience. Let's just say we'll wait a couple more months before trying solid bananas again (and so you don't think I'm an incompetent mother, I cut them length-wise into thin "sticks", not width-wise into disks). Experiences like this make me grateful both of my parents are in the medical field; I felt "prepared".
It may be a week and a half until I blog again (unless something of GREAT WORTH occurs before then). That will be when we find out if I am having a boy or a girl... Most have been guessing girl, but I would almost prefer a boy. That way Joel would have a brother and best friend (like Robert did).

Gangsta baby!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

There's this thing you can get from Fry's or Walmart (at Fry's it comes with a food grinder for like $10) that you can put a whole banana in a mesh pouch and the baby can suck it through the holes. You can use it for any type of food really...I have pictures of it on one of my older posts. Britton LOVES eating bananas through it and my older sister puts ice in it for her little girl that's teething. Anyway, good luck with everything!!

Dawn Davis said...

oops, my little sister was signed in...that was from me! :)