Monday, May 31, 2010

going to the zoo, zoo, zoo

Guess what? We went to the zoo. Again. I am enjoying our membership. This time, we went with auntie Beth, auntie Lisa, and cousin Taylor. To keep us occupied, Lisa and I did a photo challenge (I totally stole your awesome idea, Danielle). We looked for things that were representative of each color in the rainbow (the roygbv rainbow, not the roygbiv rainbow). It was fun, but more difficult than I thought. We also brought our kiddos to the zoo's splash pad. HOLY. COW. Joel (and Taylor) were ecstatic about it! Grinning ear to ear. I thought Joel would freak out when the water sprayed him in the face. Apparently, it was the most hilarious thing ever. Oh, and we saw a couple animals, too. The kids were pretty tuckered out by the time we left. So much excitement.
Yup. All of that random stuff is from the zoo. Orange was my fav.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

What a fun day! We need to get to the zoo again. We went in early April and the weather was perfect!

Danielle said...

Leigh,
I love it! Those are awesome pictures! Indigo is pretty challenging isn't it? I'm glad Brian's spur of the moment idea is spreading. He's pretty amazing. ;)

Amy said...

These pictures are fantastic! I like the rainbow idea, you should frame them or something cuz they look way cool together!