Wednesday, November 3, 2010

it's a circus!

On Saturday, we celebrated our boys' birthdays. Yes, we were a month late. Yes, we planned it that way. Robert and I decided to take advantage of family being in town for Amy's wedding; we had the party the day following the wedding. We included our families (Robert's is HUGE, btw) and a few friends in the birthday bash (if you were not invited, do not be offended. This was for our BOYS, not for us. We still love you). It was a vintage big-top celebration, complete with games, treats, & prizes! Best moment: the sprinklers came on mid-party, soaking everyone.
Thank you to everyone that came. The boys LOVED their gifts; they received over 60 books!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness!!! what an amazing looking party!! so cute!!! sorry about them sprinklers. i'm sure it was funny though. :)

Laura said...

60!!! Wow, that's AWESOME! Great party.

ginalenore said...

Fun! You're totally planning a party for me one of these years. Yep. Not my (future) kids, but ME. :)

lisa said...

This is absolutely fabulous! I've been thinking about doing a circus themed party for my baby's 1st birthday...I'm totally stealing your ideas (and might have to email you for more!)

Clark and Liesel said...

Your decorations are adorable! You definitely think of everything!