Wednesday, November 17, 2010

ugh....

Hi. I am still alive. Kinda. Just super tired. And super lazy. Remember how I blogged that October was such a busy month for us, what with weddings, funerals, birthdays, family gatherings, and the like? Yeah, well November has been the exact opposite. Basically zero commitments. Which I need. Some days I don't even make it off the couch. Some days I don't even prepare or eat food (though the latter is due to pregnancy - and this one has definitely been the most difficult of the three). The only things that have made it to my calendar are: zoo trip, Robert's birthday, Thanksgiving, and a temp job (one day, no biggie). See? November is easy peasy. Now if you will excuse me, the couch is calling my name.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm glad that things are not crazy for you,and that your having time to relax some. sorry about the no eating thats always a bummer.

Amanda and Brent said...

well...i'm crossing my fingers that you are having a girl since this pregnancy is so "different" than the others :)

Clark and Liesel said...

Sorry you have been so sick. Hope you feel better soon. Can you email me your address for christmas cards? lieselpriday at yahoo.com Thanks!