Saturday, January 1, 2011

christmas

I finally have the time, energy, and desire to blog about Christmas and similarly related material. As a Christmas present, Robert's parents' took the ENTIRE Root family to Zoo Lights (well, those of us that were in AZ for Christmas). CRAZINESS. Knowing my poor little ones would freeze, I bought both boys matching beanies and bear mittens. Of course, it wasn't cold enough for them the night we went. I put them on anyway (just because I am in love with the mittens). The boys enjoyed the lights; Joel dropped his jaw at one point. Later that evening, we unwrapped our Christmas pajamas. ASU jammies for everyone! I love my jammies; I wear them every chance I get. I would even wear them to church if that were permissible. Christmas Day was spent with both families - opening gifts and eating delicious food. Biggest surprise: Robert bought the rights for my photography trade name. Most stressful thing: trying to put together Lucas's new toddler bed . Sweetest moment: finding Lucas in Joel's toddler bed, curled up next to Joel. Since Christmas, Joel and Lucas have wound up in the same bed together every night.

And no, it is not how it looks. My angle was weird; Joel's hand is on Lucas's LEG.

For the last few weeks, I have alluded to a big project that was taking a lot of time and focus. Well, finally, I am finished with said project and able to show you. It is my photography site (that I completely designed). Check it out!

And if you are on Facebook, feel free to "like" my page.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

those bear mittens are so adorable!!

serisouly cutest thing that the boys sleep in the same bed. so precious! love how lucas is in the same cute position. cuties!!

love the new photography site. so amazing! you'll be the most popular photographer is arizona. yay.

ginalenore said...

Good job on the photo site homey! :)