Saturday, January 29, 2011

light

Let me shed some light. A decision has been made in our family; one that was made EQUALLY by me and Robert. It was a difficult decision. But it was a decision that had to be made. Robert has dropped out of EVMCO (East Valley Mormon Choral Organization). I don't blame him. He doesn't blame me. Our family comes first. And lately we have needed more focus on our family. If you have problems with our decision or feel that I am to blame, please keep it to yourself. I already feel horrible enough that this decision had to be made in the first place. Sorry if you do not agree with our decision, but it is OURS alone to make.

4 comments:

Dawn Davis said...

Leigh, ::hugs::...I'm sure that was a SUPER hard decision, and shame on people for blaming you and your family for having different priorities than them. I'm sure you'll be blessed in the future. Good luck girly! :)

Stephen and Amy said...

I am sad this post had to be made! Love you Leigh :) I know that was a hard decision. Good for you guys for having the right priorities!

Mandi Abaroa said...

I agree with you, family comes first. :) Good for you guys to work together on a decision! :) Love you girl.

Bobs said...

Family comes 1st! and people who don't understand that should really look at their own priorities! Having 2 active little boys and another one on the way is time consuming! and sometimes you NEED an extra hand. Way to stand up for your family!