Monday, January 24, 2011

work

Yup. It has been a while. Nope. I don't feel too guilty. I have been working to finalize the last few aspects of my business. Opened a business account today at the credit union. Saving and filing every receipt. Formulating and printing a multitude of documents. Strangely, each new step gives me a sense of accomplishment. I am doing this on my own, with my own money (though many have helped me with structure more than I can ever repay). IT. FEELS. AMAZING.
The boys? They are good. Just being little silly heads. Entertaining themselves. Learning so many new things. Defining their personalities day by day.
The husband? He is good. Just working like crazy. Trying to figure out the next step for our journey. Dreading student loans to get a Master's (there may be no other choice). Still singing with EVMCO.
Two biggest things (that pertain to ME and not really the family):
I GOT MY CAMERA. Finally. Earned it on my own. And I love the heck out of it.
I AM GOING TO VEGAS. Professional photography convention. 4 days with my awesome friend Angie.

Since I haven't pulled the point 'n shoot out for anything other than taking pictures of my children sleeping awkwardly (speaking of which, Lucas actually fell ASLEEP on the changing table. twice. in one night), I will leave you with a couple of our photos that are on my photography website.

I swallowed a watermelon seed. And it grew...

1 comment:

EmileeandJonny said...

I'm jealous. I want a nice camera!!! What kind did you end up getting?!