Wednesday, September 28, 2011

: )

So..... I am a slacker. I blame the enormous amounts of photo editing I have piling upon me. Not complaining. Just saying... I am busy. I haven't even really touched Pinterest for over a week or two. And that is saying a lot. But today I post glad tidings of sidewalk chalk and paper airplanes. Daniel is 4 month old as of Sunday. Growing like a weed. Don't know his stats; waiting for Lucas to turn 2 and Joel to turn 3. Group trip to the doctor! And all three will be receiving shots. *Warm fuzzies*. And today is exactly 75 days before I take flight. Checked in on the ticket; it is not bogus. Definitely an irrational fear I have had for the last four weeks. Because it would have been the worst thing ever to find out when trying to board the plane.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yay!!! countdowns are fun.

Stephen and Amy said...

Ok, when did he get so big?! He's a little chunker! I miss those crazies...and I'm super excited for you for your trip! Have you announced yet where you're going?