Thursday, September 15, 2011

truth


Lately, it feels like the weight of the world is crushing me. Not anything big. Just a bunch of little, inconsequential things. But by the end of the day, I often look like this. Completely worn. Utterly exhausted. And not because of my children, either (though Lucas + terrible twos = hell). On the contrary. Daniel's smiles bring so much light into my life. His smiles touch his eyes. Anyway. Not sure why I feel this way. Just overly emotional, I guess. Been walking/jogging/running to help kick these blues. Praying the exercise and sun will help. Don't worry. I'm okay! Just..... yeah.

8 comments:

Emily said...

Well I'm annoyed that you look as good as you do on a day like that. :)

Jessica said...

At least you look adorable! I look like crappier than crap when I have bad days!

Laura said...

Ditto.

Jonny and Brittany said...

Truth is always a good thing. :) It's refreshing- keep your head up- sounds like you have a big trip ahead of some sort from your previous post! Excited to hear where your going!!

ginalenore said...

Boo! Sorry man! :( This is why you should invite us to dinner soon.. It will be a happy occasion! :)

Amy said...

Your outfit is really, really cute. Do you need some chocolate? Love you!!!

Your special post goes up on Saturday at the Lane. Hope it gives you a boost. :)

spenceandbon said...

Totally just went through this. Hang in there, eat healthier, keep exercising and it will totally pass. You body it just trying to find it's balance again after having three kiddos in a row. I did the same and had five really close together. I'm finally over the "baby blues" and feeling better than ever and we are handling life well again. Don't give up! Just accept that you have the baby blues and have to get through them. Oh, and upping my scripture reading sure helped too. You are so awesome Leigh and you inspire me so much. Thanks for your great blog! I know it takes time, but many are inspired by it!

Stephen and Amy said...

Leigh, I know you don't feel like it, but you ARE a rockstar. I wish ALL THE TIME that we lived closer! This will pass, no worries :) Love you SO MUCH <3