Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I run. Well, try to at least. Building up day by day. Little by little. But when I run (and walk), I often have random thoughts pop into my head.
*I wonder if Ty still hearts Christy (someone wrote in the pavement).
*I can fit 3 kids in a double stroller. What the heck am I going to do when we have 4?
*Will my thighs ALWAYS rub together ever-so-slightly when I run?
*That man walking toward me on the sidewalk will either try to kill me or smile & nod.
*How long do I have to do this to have a killer bod?
*What makes someone want to sell RVs for a living?
*It always seems to be hotter on the days that I exercise.
*People must laugh in their cars at my weak attempts at running.
*What shade of yellow should I paint my future laundry room?
*When will I have a nicer neighborhood to run through?
And some days I have much, much weirder thoughts. If anyone knows the answer to any of my questions, let me know. My mind obsessively wonders, so rest would be nice. :)

6 comments:

Amy said...

Ha ha ha! I love random running thoughts. They are funny.

I haven't gone running in for.e.ver. I don't know if I can go a whole mile. I just can't stand the treadmill. Can't. Stand. it. Hopefully it'll cool down soon!

ginalenore said...

This is awesome. Seriously. And...do you have another house, if you're already thinking about painting the laundry room? Oh and P.S., your friend Amy up there looks exactly like one of my friend Michael's sisters. Her name is Susan. Just fyi.

:)

Stephen and Amy said...

The answer to how long you will have to run before you get a killer bod: You are ALREADY THERE, hottie! ;) And as far as what to do with a fourth kiddo...front pack. Haha. You will look like a daycare on the go. I love you!

The Higham Family said...

When you have 4, get a babysitter!

Laura said...

BWAhahahahaha! So glad I'm not the only one who thinks like that. As far as answers - Thighs? Yes (in my case, at least). Guy walking toward you? Will always smile and nod (but I still think about what I'll do if he comes at me!)

Jessica said...

Seriously those are the same questions I thought about too...except with my voice. :)