Sunday, September 4, 2011

countdown

I like looking forward to things. And I definitely have something in the near[ish] future to look forward to. 100 days. Exactly one hundred days from this moment and I am gone. Flying far, far away. Just me. Traveling over 6,000 miles. And [if I use Google Maps for directions] I am suppose to kayak across the ocean. I think I'd rather take a plane and save 33 days of traveling...
This picture in no way indicates which direction I will be traveling. And for the few that may know where I am going, PLEASE don't spoil the surprise. It's a secret. For now, at least.
But, in the mean time, we are just learning many, many things and doing fun crafts to pass the time. And if the rain [from this useless excuse of a monsoon season] wont come to us, we will make our own. Now we have a little bit of rain every day. And a rainbow of color.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Eee! So excited for you!!! Pretty craft and lovely picture of said craft. :)