Friday, October 16, 2009

fame

So... we are pretty much famous now. Seriously. Today was the Arizona Midday First Birthday celebration; we had fun at live show at the NBC studio in downtown Phoenix. There were activities, toys, snacks, clowns, and ice cream cake! Joel was EXTREMELY shy at first (like clinging-to-me-for-dear-life shy) but warmed up to people by the time filming began. I'm pretty sure his favorite part was eating ice cream cake. And he managed NOT to get it everywhere... just a little on his face.
Party!
Camera!
Cake!
Clowns!
Toys!
Destry, Leigh, and Joel (No, my child's head is not larger than mine... just a weird angle)

Today has been busy; Robert and I not only attended the Arizona Midday celebration, we also cleaned our home (no time on Friday, my normal cleaning day) AND cooked an awesome dinner. Omelets. Delish. First time I've made an omelet ever (sad that it hasn't happened sooner in my nearly 24 years of life). My first attempt... not so nice. My second attempt turned out much prettier:
Bacon, ham, cheese, and sour cream omelet. Yum.

And, since I know you only look at this to see pictures of my babies, here is a recent one of Lucas. Gotta love the cheeks!

No comments: