Monday, November 23, 2009

joel

So this loving post is dedicated to the antics of Joel. The kid is out of control (in many ways). He STILL sticks everything in his mouth. This includes one of Robert's church books from his mission in Brazil. It looks like a dog got a hold of it...
Hope you didn't have any sentimental attachment to this, Robert...
This second one is my fault, but it still concerns Joel. The kid has a HUGE bladder. Which results in WET diapers. Out of control wet (I told you he was out of control in many ways). If Robert or I change Joel while upstairs, we usually just drop the wrapped-up diaper down to the bottom floor (since our hands are usually too full to carry it down with us). So, like every morning, I did so. Splat. I look down. Absorbing crystals everywhere. Joy.
Not the easiest thing to clean off the wall, carpet, or linoleum...
Finally, we have 100% baby-proofed the house, as can be seen in the following pictures:

2 comments:

Lisa Payne said...

oh my goodness.

ginalenore said...

Yeah...unfortunately I understand the awesome frustration that is cleaning up the insides of a diaper. And...even more unfortunately, it is because my neighbors sometimes throw diapers in my backyard and I have to scrape the bits off the porch. Ugh. Yuck. Sorry dude.