Monday, March 22, 2010

Boys

I LOVE my boys. Who wouldn't? Lucas is such a happy baby. Joel is such a big helper. Would you like an example? Here: Joel loves to get into "his" drawer and pull out all of "his" spoons and teethers. All day. Every day. He didn't want Lucas to miss out on the fun.
Joel helps his brother to be happy. With a fork.
Joel is SERIOUSLY in his own world. Not in a bad way. Not in a way to be worried about. Just in a way that provides entertainment.
His own little world. Wherever that may be...
Robert and I have been doing well. Same old, same old. I am at home with the boys. Crafting. Pumping (ugh). Being a mom. Not necessarily in that order. Robert is going to school. Working. Being a dad. One day we will do something fun as a family. One day...
Oh. I got a new camera. I thought the other one was going to pull through, but it died. My new camera is a Panasonic Lumix. And. I. LOVE. it. Holy wow. Look at this photo:
A-MAZ-zing!

3 comments:

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Your boys are adorable and that flower photo really is amazing!

LeAnna said...

Your boys ARE adorable!!! Our peaches bloomed out a few weeks ago and were simply stunning. Great picture!

faith ann raider said...

Thanks SO much for participating in this week's photography challenge! :)
Your boys are too adorable!!