Monday, March 15, 2010

bumbo

I LOVE no comments. Sorry. It makes me sad.
ANYWAYS. My lovely sis-in-law, Lisa (shout out sista!) let us borrow her bumbo. Her PINK bumbo. Lucas is at that extremely squirmy stage. Doesn't sit still in your lap. Doesn't like to be on the floor. What does he like? The bumbo. But last night, he started going cock-eyed while sitting in it. I wonder how long he will be appeased with the bumbo... maybe four more days?
Oh well. It was fun while it lasted...
Joel is at that extremely adventurous stage. Climbing on our coffee table. Learning to walk up and down stairs while standing. Starting to repeat everything we say. It is fun. It is also scary(I am surprised he is not covered in bruises from all his climbing expeditions).
I love my boys.

Oh yeah, I have updated Lemon Crafts about a billion times in the last week. Just an FYI.

2 comments:

Amber H. said...

Ha ha, I can totally relate friend! Ever since I made my blog private, I'm pretty much writing to myself. I never get comments anymore! It makes it not as fun to blog..but I'm trying to truck on through. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I do read your blog, even if I don't always comment! Ü

Anonymous said...

i love comments too! I love your blog - i love every detail that you put into your posts and i love the boys pictures! you are a great mommy and a great blogger!